We are pleased to announce two exciting opportunities to work with us on our 2018 programme.
Represent! Will mark the 100th anniversary of the Representation of the People Act, in which all men and some women won the vote. This monumental anniversary will be marked across the country, and PHM will be a leading voice in championing the heritage of the people that fought for this fundamental right. We will programme a year long season of exhibitions, events and learning programmes co-curated with marginalised and underrepresented communities on the theme of the struggle for representation.
We are looking for designers to develop the design and visual identity for both the main exhibition and 2018 programme. The full details in the design brief here.
If you would like to submit an expression of interest please return a PDF with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Sunday 17 December 2017:
- Full contact details
- Relevant examples of your portfolio
- A statement outlining your understanding of the brief, your values and why you want to work on this project
We are also recruiting an external evaluator to devise and implement a robust evaluation strategy to measure the impact of the museum’s Represent! project running throughout 2018. Full details can be found in the Represent! Evaluation Brief.
Please submit an expression of interest as a PDF, with the following information to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Tuesday 19 December 2017:
- Brief CV (max two sides of A4)
- A statement of your suitability for this work and why you would like to undertake it (max 300 words)
- A plan outlining what your approach would be (max 800 words)
- A basic budget breakdown
- Two testimonials/references