The People’s History Museum (PHM) has an exciting opportunity for an agency to deliver a new website for the museum at a time of ambitious growth and change for the museum. Becoming an Arts Council England (ACE) National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) for the first time in 2018, the museum is keen to develop its online presence to better reflect its creative, dynamic and collaborative programming.
The new website will help us achieve the aims laid out in our current Business Plan:
- We will have a strong programme-led approach across all services at the museum
- We will engage more people in the work of the museum as audiences, customers and partners
- We will turn up the volume on the museum’s profile and position locally, nationally and internationally
- We will increase our self-generated income and create a more resilient financial model
- We will build a bigger and better digital offer
- We will strengthen the museum to be more confident, ambitious and effective
The requirements in the brief are informed by our new Digital Plan which runs from 2018 until 2022, however, they should be reviewed as part of a rigorous user-tested approach to the website design and development.
Please provide a proposal outlining how you would deliver the brief by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Thursday 15 February 2018. Please include relevant examples, each with a reference, of your recent work in this area and an overview of how you would approach this piece of work. The museum will shortlist from the submissions received and interviews with shortlisted agencies will be held on Thursday 22 and Friday 23 February 2018.
For an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Paula Hope, Communications & Marketing Manager or Daisy Nicholson, Marketing & Development Officer on 0161 838 9190.